IEEE Smart Cities Webinar Series - Smart Cities - Smart Parking
Speaker: Matt Willinbrink - Fybr
This webinar will discuss how transportation in urban areas is rapidly changing—facing increasing infrastructure pressures as populations in urban areas are on the rise. How do we manage more vehicles on the road, new technologies that change how people get from point A to B, and how to improve efficiencies – all while making streets safer with fewer emissions?
By leveraging intelligent parking solutions and data-driven policies, community planners can make significant changes to address a wide range of issues, such as traffic congestion, emissions, and curbside management—leading to safer, cleaner, and more efficient streets.
This talk will address some of the intelligent parking solutions, the policies they drive with real-time data, and the benefits they can offer communities.
- Introduce intelligent parking solutions and data-driven policies that lead to safer, cleaner, and more efficient streets.
- Address some of the intelligent parking solutions, the policies they drive with real-time data, and the benefits they can offer communities.
Who should attend this webinar?
- People involved in Parking Management and Smart City Initiatives
- Citizens and other stakeholders interested in the future of transportation and sustainability
- Community planners
- Smart City hardware and software development staff
- Consulting engineers
- City Managers and other city planning officials
- Agency Officials
- IEEE members and non-members in the global power, energy, communications and IT/computing industries, as well as government and academia interested in learning more about Smart Cities