All webinars are conducted at 1900 (UTC)/1400 (EST)/1100 (PST). Each webinar is recorded and included in the IEEE Smart Cities Resource Center.
Members of the IEEE Smart Cities Sponsoring Societies can access the webinar without charge since it's a benefit of your society membership. IEEE members can access the webinar for US$11.00 and non-members can access the webinar $15.00.
IEEE Smart Cities Sponsoring Societies include:
- IEEE Communications Society - Join IEEE ComSoc
- IEEE Control Systems Society - Join IEEE CSS
- IEEE Industry Applications Society - Join IEEE IAS
- IEEE Power & Energy Society - Join IEEE PES
- IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society - Join IEEE SMCS
- Council on Electronic Automation Design
Propose a webinar
Are you interested in providing a webinar to the IEEE Smart Cities Community? The proposed webinar must have a topic be geared to engineers or individuals involved in Smart Cities development. The focus of the webinar can be technical, professional development, or current issues/hot topics in the smart cities scope of interest. The presentation should be approximately 45-50 minutes in length, with remaining time (10-15 minutes) allocated to Questions & Answers.
If you are interested, please complete the IEEE Smart Cities Webinar Application.
Secondary Menu: Resources