Submit your city/municipalities projects around that have successfully leveraged smart city technologies and innovation. If you have successfully completed a project by May 2023 that highlights smart cities technology and innovation, please submit an application!
Providing a submissions gives the opportunity to be recognized by IEEE. Open doors to network with other municipalities on a global base to learn, and foster collaborate with other cities and municipalities. Contest finalists will receive the recognition from IEEE Smart Cities - a qualified endorsement from IEEE to provide credibility in implementing for future projects. In addition, contest finalists will have the opportunity to showcase their project at IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2) 2024.
Please note we have a limited amount of volunteers, so we can only accept applications in English.
Who can apply?
- Official representatives from municipalities/cities, including mayors, city managers, commissioners, secretaries or any other public authority related to city administration
- Projects must be fully operative by May 2023
- Please limit one project per municipality/city
- No private companies can compete in the contest. Cities or boroughs only.
- DEADLINE: May 15, 2024
When and where will the award be delivered?
- Awards will be given out at IEEE Smart Cities flagship conference, ISC2 in November 2024
- Winning cities/municipalities will receive recognition on Smart Cities website and social media platforms for one year
- Download the Application and fill it out to provide information about your project. Please note the 20 page limit, font size and spacing.
- Create a video (3-minutes or less) describing the project scope and success.
- Upload your completed Application, video link, and other supporting documents using this form.
Do you know of a Smart Cities project that should be entered in the contest?
Fill out the form to nominate, and we will contact them!
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
|November 30, 2023
|Observe the rules and instructions to complete the proposal
|Reception of Submissions
|May 15, 2024
|End of submissions acceptance
|Notification to Finalists
August 30, 2024
|Finalist will receive confirmation of status, 4 weeks before the International Conference starts
|Awarding Finalists during the IEEE ISC2 International Conference and broadcasted online
Visit the organizing team page to learn more.