Machine Learning Applications in Microgrid Systems
Presented By: Shashikant Madhukar Bakre
In this webinar, participants will learn all about basic fundamentals of machine learning and their applications in Microgrids, as well as how to develop machine learning applications.
This webinar will be divided in three parts, as follows:
- Part I - Review of Grid System, Microgrid, Smart Grid, Smart Microgrid.
- Part II - Review of Machine Learning Concepts, Python programming and IoT
- Part III - Applications of Machine Learning Tools in Microgrid – ANN based OR gate, SVM, K means Clustering, Decision tree, Linear Regression, Virtual Meter, Summation meters, Theft detection, Thermography
- To impart basic understanding of machine learning concept to audience.
- To explain Python programming as a back end tool.
- To explain applications of machine learning in Smart Microgrids
Who Should Attend?
- Students, faculties, professionals, industry persons, and general people interested in machine learning
About the Speaker
Dr. Shashikant Madhukar Bakre completed his engineering education -Bachelor of Engineering from Nagpur University and Master of Engineering from Pune University. He completed management education, – Master of Management Studies from Pune University. He received his Ph.D. from Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune in Electrical Engineering in the year 2011. He has a vast experience of teaching various subjects in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Management at the institutions namely Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (S.I.B.M.), Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology (C.W.I.T.) and Institute for Studies in Technology and Management (I.S.T.M.). His publications include “Object Oriented Programming and Basic Java”, “Object Oriented Analysis and Design“, “How to manage your Supply Chain“ and “Smart Grid”. He has worked as Superintending Engineer in Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (Formerly MSEB) and as professor at GH Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology. At present he is working as Associate Professor in Electrical Engineering Department at AISSMS IOIT, Pune.
Tags & Topics for This Webinar:
- Microgrid; Islanding; Distributed Generation; Distribution Automation; WAMS