Submit your city/municipalities projects around that have successfully leveraged smart city technologies and innovation. If you have successfully completed a project by March 2022 that highlights smart cities technology and innovation, please submit an application!
Providing a submissions gives the opportunity to be recognized by IEEE. Open doors to network with other municipalities on a global base to learn, and foster collaborate with other cities and municipalities. Contest finalists will receive the recognition from IEEE Smart Cities - a qualified endorsement from IEEE to provide credibility in implementing for future projects. In addition, contest finalists will have the opportunity to showcase their project at IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2) 2022.
Please note we have a limited amount of volunteers, so we can only accept applications in English.
Who can apply?
- Official representatives from municipalities/cities, including mayors, city managers, commissioners, secretaries or any other public authority related to city administration
- Projects must be fully operative by March 2022
- Please limit one project per municipality/city
- DEADLINE July 5, 2022
When and where will the award be delivered?
- Awards will be given out at IEEE Smart Cities flagship conference, ISC2 in September 2022
- Winning cities/municipalities will receive recognition on Smart Cities website and social media platforms for one year
- Download the Application to provide information about your project. Please note the 20 page limit, font size and spacing.
- Create a video (3-minutes or less) describing the project scope and success.
- Upload your application, video link, and other supporting documents using this form.
Deadline for Submission – July 5, 2022
Do you know of a Smart Cities project that should be entered in the contest?
Fill out the form to nominate, and we will contact them!
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
|Submission Open||April 30, 2022||Observe the rules and instructions to complete the proposal (15 weeks to complete the documentation)|
|Reception of Submissions||July 5, 2022||End of submissions acceptance|
|Notification to Finalists||August 5, 2022||Finalist will receive confirmation of status, 8 weeks before the International Conference starts|
|Award Ceremony||September 2022||Awarding Finalists during the IEEE ISC2 International Conference And broadcasted online|
Visit the oranizing team page to learn more.