IEEE Invites Applications from Global Municipalities to Host Smart City Workshops in 2015
IEEE Smart Cities Initiative to assist city planners in designing successful and sustainable smart cities
ComEd SVP talks smart grids, smart cities and smart women
Michelle Blaise is senior vice president of technical services at ComEd in Chicago, IL. She's also a member of IEEE and an advisory board member of the IEEE Power and Energy Society's Women in Power, which she talks to us about today as part of our women-in-energy series along with insights on the future of smart grid and how she sees those smart grids fitting into the smart city concept.
[IEEE Xplore] Readings on Smart Cities: Smart Cities care for Health
This issue of our Readings on Smart Cities tries to explore ways upon which healthcare can improve, benefiting from the information and communication infrastructure that leverages the development of smart cities and their citizens.
- [IEEE Xplore] Readings on Smart Cities
- EIT ICT Labs Blog by Roberto Saracco
- The Guardian: Smart Cities
- "Smart Cities" - IEEE Internet Computing Guest Editor's Introduction (IEEE Xplore)
- Standardization: Living in the Smart Cities of the Future: eWork, eMobility and Connection to the Smart Grids (IEEE Standards Insight Blog)
- Smart Cities: A Brave New Digital World (Wired Innovation Insights)
- MIT's Carlo Ratti on Guadalajara's Ciudad Creativa Digital Smart Cities Project (AS/COA)